Peace Kid's Nursery
Birth through 4 years old
The nursery is staffed by trained volunteers who love to care for young children. When you come, we will check-in your child and provide you with details on how you will be contacted if you are needed during the service.
- First time visitors to the nursery: A Children's Ministry staff member will check your child an you in at the main entrance. (Just look for the coffee area!) We will enter your information into our check-in system and assign your child to a small group. Then we will provide you with important information about our program and direct you to the nursery.
- After your first visit, parents can use the self-check-in stations located at the Peace Kid's wing check-in desk.
For more information regarding our programs, please contact our Director of Children’s Ministry at email@example.com or fill out the form below.
Peace Kid's Fellowship
K through 5th grade
We strive to immerse children in God’s Word, teach them how to pray and worship, and show the love of God in every interaction.
Our volunteer leaders are screened, trained, and excited to help your child know and experience the love of Christ through the teaching of the Bible, developing in them a belief in God’s presence in their lives. Together we hope to guide your child in:
- Familiarize children with an understanding of the whole Bible
- Encourage children to trust in God and his promises
- Promote a lifestyle that reflects Christian values and the Love of Christ
Peace Kid's Fellowship begins every Sunday in our sanctuary so feel free to have your children join you for the first part of the 10:00am worship service and they will be dismissed to attend their own worship service downstairs. Together we worship, learn, and pray in an atmosphere that is safe and fun for our students. We welcome anyone between the ages/grades of Kindergarten – 5th grade.