Welcome to Peace Church Kids
Check out the drop down menus for more information.
- A safe place where you can feel comfortable bringing your children with our state of the art computer checkin & security system.
- Highly committed volunteers who are screened, trained, and excited to love your children and help them learn and grow in their relationship with Christ.
- A fun environment that your children will not want to miss. Do not be surprised if they drag you out of bed on a Sunday morning!
- A family focus that will help you as parents to raise your children to be fully devoted followers of Christ.
- Nursery: Birth through 3-year olds
The nursery is staffed by trained volunteers who love to care for young children. When you come, we will check-in your child and provide you with details on how you will be contacted if you are needed during the service.
- Preschool: 3-year and 4-year olds
In preschool, children experience play time, games, crafts, worship, and multimedia teaching. All of this is designed to teach the Bible story in a creative and engaging way.
- Elementary: Pre-K through grade five
In elementary school, children engage with games, worship, interactive learning and faith skills development. This environment becomes a fantastic way to help kids learn about God and apply what they learn into their own lives!
- Vacation Bible School
- Grab your sunscreen and safari hat as we embark on this years VBS! VBS will be from June 10th-13th from 9am - Noon. Tuition is $10 and all proceeds go to Mission E4.
The nursery is located on the north side of the building, just off the gym. When you enter the north doors, you will find a check-in desk where we will have you complete a registration form.
Click here for a printable registration form if you wish to fill it out prior to your first visit.
We will enter your information into our check-in system and assign your child to a small group. Then we will provide you with important information about our program before we show you where to go.
After your first visit, parents can use the self-check-in stations located at the kids wing check-in desk.
We send occasional emails to keep parents well informed of what we’re teaching each Sunday so that you can continue the conversation at home! These emails also include upcoming events, program updates, and more.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe.
- 9/2 -- Labor Day Weekend
- 9/8 -- Men's Saturday Bible Study
- 9/9 -- Fall Worship Schedule Begins
- 8:30am Classic Worship
- 9:30am Peace Deaf Church
- 9:45am Sunday School
- 10:45am Contemporary
- 10:45am Lao Worship
- 9/12 -- Midweek Meals & Program
- 5:15pm Meal
- 6:30pm Children's Programming
- 6:30pm "Life Tree Cafe" & Choir
At the heart of Peace Church Kids is a dedicated team, passionate about sharing the love of Jesus with children!
We will work with you to align your passions and strengths with the many different volunteer positions offered. Opportunities are available for people in sixth grade and older who wish to serve either during our Sunday program or at a time that fits into their schedule.
Email email@example.com to learn more.
Director of Children's Ministry